Thursday 29 September 2011

BEAUTIFUL

On the 26 September 2011

My dad was sending me to a performance[Above Full Moon] in Dewan Sri Penang

We had a little conversation

me : I don't feel like I'm pretty....

dad : What are you talking about??

me : I don't feel like I'm pretty!

dad : (sign) sweetheart~ you are beautiful. you need to love yourself then your beauty will shine...

me : I love myself but i don't think I'm beautiful...

dad : that means that you do not accept yourself... if you accept yourself only then it means you love yourself

LOLZ~

of course my dad would say I'm beautiful

well....

because he is my dad

&

in every parents eyes their child is the most pretties or the most handsome in the world

BUT....

my brilliant dad has a point there ^^

I guess what I'm trying to say here is we should accept ourself for who we are

because each of us are beautiful

Just like a song " BEAUTIFUL " by CHRISTINA AGUILERA


No comments:

Post a Comment